Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Mar 8, 2011

Day One - The Beautiful Picture of Me...


Wah..I will be famous one day...My picture now is around the world...hahaha...


Can you see my face clearly...? Of course right..This picture was taken last years 2010..That time, I'm attending the Photograph  Course...  Can you guess, where the location it's...?? Nah, see the 2nd picture below...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

What, still don't know where is the location..? Impossible, you all sure know, right.. :-) ok never mine, see the 3rd picture below...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yes..I'm at the Jesselton Point... One of the out door activity of the photograph course...

I'm really existed tagging this 10 days challenge to: 
* Fatin8353
* nGiau92
* Cekodok
* Fiffy Flower
* xaty
* jane
* arlensky
* daniel zaidi
* glayriel Sarahon



4 Lovely Comments:

  1. cutenya kak jue.....
    masam itu model sana jeselton point...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa.. pnya suweet itu senyuman.. dari dulu ba tu kan... heheheh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just - Pandai juga ko komen pic saya ahh.heheh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...