Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Mar 10, 2011

Business...business...

Yahoo....Business Wedding Card agained.....I just advertised my Wedding Card Services at www.mudah.com.my last month.... See the picture below...

If not mistaken, this is the 7 times, I'm doing the wedding card designed...With the happier face, I got message on last Tuesday nite, regarding the wedding card design...

Yeah..Yesterday I'm and hubby meet up the customer at the MD Center Point around 5.30pm..Sorry, didn't managed to take the photo...
I showed them the sample of the wedding card and discussed about the design and how many pieces also the deposit of the wedding card but the customer pay me in full amount..Yeah..that's good! :-) That the stories...


Sample wording from the customer

 Later  i will show the real design of the wedding card, ok....Till then...

2 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...