Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Feb 11, 2011

Love Letter to My Bos....

YES...I did it...This afternoon, I gave my resignation letter to my boss..That time...my boss not yet come,  I just put on her table... In my mind, for sure my boss will call me, when she come in and see my letter...tapi tekaanku meleset...my boss, just act "don't know"... Maybe , she has no idea, what she want to say....It's ok..We will see next week what will she say to me... ok...


4 Lovely Comments:

  1. Sa ndak sabar mo buat "surat cinta" utk boss sa.. Ndak tahan sudah sini... Nanti sa cepat tua...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenn- Bah lenn, apa mau tunggu lagi..hantar saja bah surat cinta tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak jue..our boss mst ckp "julie close the door"wakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiara- Ya lah..peduli dia sana...tekanan sendiri...hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...