Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Feb 3, 2011

I.C Cip Problem...

Last December, I went to Maybank for renewing my ATM CARD at Maybank Karamunsing... but the officer said, my IC Chip got problem... I cannot renew my MAYBANK CARD...huhuhu....Sedihnya...

Kebetulan our office start closing from yesterday 2.2.11 till 7.2.11 and resume on 8.2.11. Last minutes, my bos said, "can you come tommorrow for 2 or 3 hours to do some urgent documentation need to key in into the PSMB website..." ? Dengan happynya, i answered my bos, "Sorry Karen, i connot make it.." suddenly her face changed...hahaahah...What for I come...? Kalau cuti tu, buat cara cuti lah...Lagipun I already planned, i'm going to JPN yesterday, to renew my IC...  Hooray!! Smiling face...

Resit Rasmi JPN

 My Old I.C

1 Lovely Comments:

  1. sia pun mo tukar ic baru lg ni.. tunggu confirm rmh dulu.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...