Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Jan 22, 2012

Nail Polish

I believe that women nowadays love to do the nails polish . Just like me.. I just bought a few nail polish from e.Noveal shop at Center Point. I choose the soft color only.. Like Pink Shine, Light Pink and Purple Blink...

Hi...can you see the red arrow at the picture... Actually that one is not the Nail Polish... 


I thought this is White Color.. Rupa-rupanya bukan.. Ini adalah utuk melembutkan kulit mati. Huhu...

See the result...

5 Lovely Comments:

  1. jue ko pun menjinak kan diri sama nail polish suda ni..he he he

    kalau buli sa mu challenge my self tuk setiap hari lain warna nail polish ni

    sa mau cari lah tu softener..mau kasi buang kulit mati kan..he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya bah beaty..saya ikut mood juga..klu rajin tu rajin lah..kalau malas..Nah mcm tu saja lah..huhu...

    Waa..hari2 lah ko mau tukar tu warna dia kan...bah mesti mau rajin tu.. Good Luck ya...

    Iya..sana e.Noveal tu beaty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. siok ko punya kuku, luas. siok mau kasi lukis2. :)

    by the way, if u are keen on nail art..check out my other blog pasal nail art...

    http://kukuaffair.blogspot.com/

    alternatively, u can check on my Blogger Profile for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chegu-Hahah..ya siok mau lukis kan..I did follow you at Cerita kuku.. Nanti bila masa tu smpi, I will call you to do my nail art on my wedding day..huhu.. Boleh bah kan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sya mls btl mo jc cantek2 kuku sya ne jue, sb kuku sya enda luas ne.. ckp2 sk stkt kc wrna.. kc wrna pn kdg2 susa owh..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...