Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
May 20, 2011

It's My Birthday...


20 May 2011 !!!
Million thanks for all my beloved family, friends, relatives and fiancee for the wonderful wishes birthday.. May god bless you all... I don't know how to express my feeling..But honestly i said..I'm so happy...Thanks once again to all of you for the best wishes..

Yes..I got 2 present..One from my Bfriends and one form my friend..huhu... and million wishes from Facebook... huhu...

From Just


From Debbie
Wishes from facebook..
P/s: Big hugs and kisses from me...:-)


6 Lovely Comments:

  1. Nokotobian tadau tagazo do kaamatan!

    Happy birthday Just!

    I'm sorry that I didn't know =)

    All the best for you and your family and also your business... God bless and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday to u :) may all dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jue..happy belated birthday to u...sorry baru sekarang sa free pi blogwalking ni :( anyway all the best to u girl..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel- thanks for the wishes..

    Just- :-)

    Nc- Thanks Nc..

    VavaVoom- Big thanks n hug to you...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Same date with my hubby hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...