Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Jun 4, 2013

4 Days before Our Wedding

Tue, 7 May

Program early in the Morning..We went to Pasar KK and waiting for My aunty at KK Plaza.. The purpose is to buy bahan-bahan masakan for my wedding Reception for muslims food...After we finished buying all the bahan-bahan...we sent my aunty back home and collecting some stuffs to be used during my wedding later.. We sent all the stuffs and bahan-bahan to my Cousin house at Tg. Aru and to my house..

Now we went to printing service to send my Banner for printing... When we reach at the Printing services almost 2.30 pm...

After that, we quickly run to cash and carry furniture hunting for dressing table for my bedroom at Putatan house...I alreday got one dressing table at My hubby's house, a present from my SIL... Thanks Sis... :-)

Dressing Table..

Tiring up to the Max...huhu...

Till the next post : 3 days before our wedding...

7 Lovely Comments:

  1. I can't really recall four days before our wedding, but for sure everything got me very exhausted! Gosh.. Macam mau limpang all day pun ada ni. Tapi kalau begitu teda la bejalan apa-apa yang kena plan kan. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...Tu lah Annie...Mana ada rest nie...mcm 1 weeks tu...very pack oo..banyak yang mau kasi settle nie.. huhu..mmg penat gila ooo...

      Delete
  2. sy dulu bili bedroom set.. abis bilik mmg kusung! huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huhu..Sa beli Dressing table saja Just...lagi pun ada sdh katil and wardrobe..Meja make up saja teda...hehe..

      Delete
  3. 4 days bfore my wedding. .hmm.. sa sibuk di maktab..kursus induksi..seriously nda smpt buat pa2 preparation. .hoho..sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo..but semuanya ok bah kan...ada juga org yang tolong tu kan...:-)

      Delete
  4. Excited gila me this everytime baca post org before the wedding day..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...